MR – Vibratory Sieves the vibrating sieving machine is used for the separation, classification, scalping, dedusting and selection of powders and liquids. Allows to achieve up to 5 different particle sizes, extremely robust construction and ease to disassembly. Available with ATEX certification, FDA IQ-OQ procedures, GMP, BFM fittings, Jacob fittings and finishes for the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Available in the following models: 16″ (Ø 400 mm) – 20″ (Ø 500 mm) – 24″ (Ø 600 mm) – 30″ (Ø 800 m) – 36″ (Ø 900 mm) – 48″ (Ø 1200 mm) – 60″ (Ø 1500 mm) – 72″ (Ø 1800 mm) – 90″ (Ø 2250 mm).
Features: the vibration is through an unbalanced motor with a double extended shaft, fitted at both ends with eccentric weights. Rotation of the top eccentric weights creates vibration in the horizontal plane, which causes material to move across the screen cloth to periphery increasing the horizontal throw, causing oversize material to discharge at a faster rate. The tangential component of motion is controlled by the angle of lead give n to bottom weights with relation to top weight. Variation in lead angle controlled the spiral pattern of material travel over the screen cloth.
- Low power consumption;
- Varied range of applications;
- High processing rate per unit area of screen;
- Accurate separation;
- Screening up to 200 mesh;
- Applicable different anti blinding systems;
- Modular design to yield up to 6 predetermined fractions;
- Dust-free and noiseless processing;
- Solid/Liquid separation: Paper & Pulp, Food, Ceramics, Chemicals, Minerals, Waste Disposal, Paint and Pigments;
- Dry classification: Food, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Ceramics and Pigments;
- Dry separation: Pulps, Woods, Animal Feeds, Foods, Grains, Cosmetics, and Chemicals;
MSC – Check screening machines:
Low profile Check Screener is a round separator used for the safety screening and check screening of powders and liquids by removing the oversize contamination. Available with ATEX certification, FDA IQ-OQ procedures, GMP, BFM fittings, Jacob fittings and finishes for the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Available in the following models: 16″ (Ø 400 mm) – 20″ (Ø 500 mm) – 24″ (Ø 600 mm) – 30″ (Ø 800 m) – 36″ (Ø 900 mm) – 48″ (Ø 1200mm) – 60″ (Ø 1500 mm) – 72″ (Ø 1800mm) – 90″ (Ø 2250 mm).
Features: the vibration is through a twin unbalanced motors with a double extended shaft, fitted at both ends with eccentric weights. Increasing the eccentric mass, increases the horizontal throw, causing oversize material to discharge at a faster rate.
The vertical motion also minimizes blinding of screen by “near size” particles.
- eliminate oversized and purify material;
- higher throughput per unit mesh area;
- easily to dismantle and clean;
- dust proof;
- can fit easily into existing installations and areas of limited headroom;
- lowers noise levels typically as 70dBA;
Application: featured industries are Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Coatings, Ceramics, Metal Powders, Water Processing, Recycling.
Centrifugal Sifters: The centrifugal sifter TURBOWEST is particularly suitable for control sieving of solid products.
The centrifugal sieve sturdy construction and ease of integration into existing plants, makes it an easy choice for sieving a large range of powders and granules, food, chemical, pharmaceutical and plastic products.
Successfully used for screening dry or humid bulk materials, the centrifugal sifter, is recommended whenever bagged products or hygroscopic materials are being processed. Lumps and conglomerations are broken gently without any product loss. The Turbowest sieve is especially suited for gravity screening in line with pneumatic conveyors.
Features: The product is fed into the sifter trough the inlet and the internal screw feeds material to be sifted into the sifting chamber. The materials is collected and distributed along the sifting surface by rotating paddles optional brushes, which forces the material through the screen. The separated fine material will discharge to the central outlet while the unsifted material will be discharged through the side outlet.
- Compact design;
- Heavy duty construction for continuous operation;
- Automatic material discharge;
- Vibration-free action;
- Easy and quick change of screen mesh;
- Inspection doors for quick cleaning of the machine;
- High throughput;
- Low power requirements;
- Available in stainless steel AISI 304L-316L.
- Certification for ATEX, FDA-FOOD, GMP available
Application: the centrifugal sifters are suitable all sectors with a widely varying range of products such as: food industry, chemical, pharmaceutical, plastic materials, metal powders, cement and sand.
Tumbler Screeners: The VAN Tumbler Screening Machine has a three-dimensional movement for classification, separation, dedusting and safety screening of dried products in powders or in granules. It allows up to 6 separations. Available with ATEX certification, FDA IQ-OQ procedures, GMP, BFM fittings, Jacob fittings and finishes for the food and pharmaceutical industry. Available in the following models: 1200 (Ø 1200mm) – 1600 (Ø 1600 mm) – 2000 (Ø 2000 mm) – 2250 (Ø 2250 mm) – 2600 (Ø 2600 mm).
Features: the movement of a tumbler screening machine is usually compared with simple hand screening similar to the “gold washing pan”. The product is continuously fed into the centre of the top screen, from where it spreads out evenly to the outside across the entire screening surface.
While the finer particles fall through the screen near the centre, the coarser ones successively towards the periphery. All the material is moved in a spiral pattern with increasing acceleration of the particles and this 3D movement of the machine can be drawn and recorded on paper in the form of an ellipse.
Various effective mesh deblinding systems (Ultrasonic, balls, etc) are available for this purpose.
The modular design enables different setup variations and product can be re-screened 2 to 3 times to increase yield and the screening efficiency.
- extremely high screening efficiency (up to 99%); • easy dismantling and cleaning of all parts;
- low noise level (<78dB);
- reduced maintenance cost;
- modular design for double screening or high capacity;
- low acceleration and gentle separation of the product;
- not destroy fragile and delicate products;
- possibility to install lifting device for quick screen frame change;
Application: the machines are suitable all sectors with a widely varying range of products such as: animal feed, building materials, chemicals, fertilizer, food, beverages, tobacco, metal powders, minerals, pharmaceuticals, plastics, rubber, recycling and wood.