After the first years of constant endeavor, which introduces new production, operational management and organisational processes for its quality system, Orograf is a well-known name in the sticky label sector. Orograf has received ISO 9002 certification, maintaining the utmost versatility throughout the processing stages, from the label to the in-house system production, to the competitive advantage for its customers, the complete process management, from the design stage to production, as the best guarantee of maximum quality. Orograf is on al-round partner, with the expertise to meet your every requirement. lnnovation and research have always been our company, allowing us to create products that offer more than traditional sticky label solutions.
FORGERY-PROOF AND SECURITY LABELS:
• Labels in ultradestructible materials.
• Labels on holographic film printed in various colors and with ink in relief.
• VOID labels: if removed these labels leave part of their color on the product.
• Two- and three-dimensional security holograms.
• This is a label, which opens up, is made up of two labels, one superfied;> 0sed on the other and in which there is the possibility of printing 4/5 colors per page.
• Fabric labels.
• Sticky labels containing perfumed microcapsules, activated by rubbing.
• Rubberised sticky labels in foam of up to 2 mm thickness.
SKI 1O 0% PLASTIC:
Definitive decorations for y: our PVC articles, high-resolution writing and é: lesigns, and no-limits graphics
Our typographical, silk-screen, offset, and other types of adhesive materials such as striped, embossed, metallic and synthetic film. Our particularity is our capacity to combine different printing systems on a single production line (high-resolution typographical printing, offset, high-definition flexo printing, silk-screen printing and hot printing with embossing) your creativity. A quality, label not only speaks volumes about your f) rocluct, but also contri-out to your corporate ima ge. Our rotary machines print up to six colors contemporaneously, UV varnish any type of paper or synthet1c film, and have extremely high output rates. This allows us to offer
an excellent price-quality ratio.
After an extended period of preparation, we will start production of shrink slee ves. Our sleeves (produced in PET, PVC or PLA) can be printed in more and even metallised colors, in order to effectively foresee new look and design to all your products. An essential characteristic is the option of providing a “tear off” system, essential or easy opening after pur chase.