ACM Engineering is an Italian company based in Bardello (Varese), Lombardy. It is a leading company in the engineering manufacturing of the following products:
1) Compact brushless servomotors.
2) Hollow-shaft servomotors.
3) Direct drive servomotors.
4) Torque servomotors.
5) Roller table motors.
6) Generators for wind turbines.
7) Permanent-magnet synchronous motors and generators for naval applications.
8) Motors and generators for automotive applications.
In addition to its standard production, ACM Engineering is able to produce customized products for any customer demand, also in limited series.
ACM products can be used in the following sectors:
• Industrial automation.
• Machines tools.
• Textile and clothing machinery.
• Wood working machinery.
• Sewing machines.
• Packaging machinery.
• Glass machinery.
• Printing machinery.
• Flexographic printing machinery.
• Roller brushless motors for conveyor systems.
• Jewellery machinery.
• Agricultural and food machinery.
• Plastic machinery.
• Marble processing machinery.
• Serigraph printing machinery.
• Sheet metal processing machinery.
• Wind turbine plants.
• Automotive applications.
• Naval applications.