The semiautomatic peeling machine Mod. PL1D/PL2D/PL4D is suitable for melons, pineapples and butternut. It is available in two models: Mod. PL1D at one peeling head, Mod. PL2D at two peeling heads; Mod. PL4D at four peeling heads. The peeler, thanks to a mechanical system, allows pineapple coring, according to customer’s requirement. The PL1D/PL2D/PL4D is manually fed and works for outer peeling all fruits, even if they are not calibrated or have an irregular shape. They can thus be easily peeled with maximum efficiency. The machine has a stainless steel structure. All components are easily changeable; all parts in touch with the fruit are made in food-approved material. The machine is provided with an electrical board equipped with two inverters: one to adjust the fruit speed and the other one to adjust blade speed.
This Machine is made according to regulations 2006/42/EC and followings.
- Adjustable peel thickness;
- Different coring size format for pineapples;
- Variation of the speed production and fruit rotation through inverters;
- Simple and quick adjustment and maintenance;
- Electrical board made according to CEE/IP 65.