After attending numerous trade fairs all over the world featuring its products, ALTECH is now preparing to participate directly in the most important international exhibition for packaging machinery and materials: Pack Expo 2016, to be held in Chicago from November 6th to 9th.
The event is enjoying a consistent growth trend which will see the participation of thousands of exhibitors, as well as welcoming tens of thousands of visitors each year from over 100 countries across all five continents.
ALTECH aims to pique their interest by presenting a collection of innovative labelling machines which are able to provide a full solution to any self-adhesive labelling requirement. Specifically, the following solutions will be on show:
– A simulator with the ALritma X applicator, ALTECH’s top-of-the-line labelling head which can reach the incredible speed of 1000 labels per minute while maintaining absolute precision even at variable speeds (recommended for rotary labellers).
– An ALline E-C front/back linear labelling system for cylindrical, elliptical and rectangular products.
– An ALbelt system equipped with two ALstep labelling heads for C-wrap label application.
– An ALritma T print-apply unit, which is easily inserted into existing packaging lines.
– An ALcode real-time print-apply system configured for the application of side labels to boxes or pallets.
All ALTECH systems feature modular design, making them extremely flexible and expandable. ALTECH will be delighted to welcome visitors to its stand 6325 McCormick Place – North Upper Hall to show them the high level of efficiency of its Italian-made products and to help them choose the best solution for each of their labelling requirements. All with the transparency and professionalism which have made ALTECH a leading Italian brand around the world.