SITEP

For info please contact: +39 0362 244182, or mail to info@itfoodonline.com.



Sitep has always worked in research for technological innovation, directing their efforts at new products that can optimize the hard work of bakers and confectioners.
The counting of the water to use for the dough is a very useful application to save several hours of work. The operator who provides for the refilling of the water usually spends about 5/7 minutes for each dough;using an electronic water-meter the time will be saved.
If the Sitep water-meter is a modern unit as the GT30MIX, the operator can add to the savings in time the using of comfortable applications in order to facilitate his ordinary work like:

1) counting of the right temperature;
2) make statistics counting all the water used;
3) automatic re-calculation of the ingredients which makes a recipe.

Explanations of points 1 and 3:

1) this is possible thanks to a formula the plc performes; if the operator wants that the dough is at specific temperature,entering the temperature environment and the temperature flour, it calculates how temperature shall be the water.

3) this point is better explained with an example: some dough need more than 75% of water, but it has not put in the mixer all at once. This water has to be subdivided: first the 70% and mixed for about 10/15 minutes in order to amalgamate it with the flour. The remaining 30% it has to be put little by little; only in this way the flour is able to merge the water. The plc of our water-meter allows to set the quantity of water, the percentage of water for the first dispensing, the time between the first dispensing and the subsequent and choose how many steps the operator wants to dispense the remaining 30% entering the time of the pause between one and the other. Save time = save money!

New water cooler: to optimize bakery and confectionery processing

So, in addition to the above mentioned GT30MIX, the last six months Sitep has created a new water cooler that revolutionizes the system used up to now! The system, patented by Sitep, consists of a hermetic tank pressurized anti-bacteria, supplied by electronic water-meter with PLC control and touch screen display
As this unit is required for food use, it has not to have any deposit of stagnant water in containers, because the stagnant water contained in not sealed containers creates a bacterial proliferation which makes the water unusable all the time.
Some builders have walked the path of cooling water, making water run to be refrigerated in a immersed serpentine inside a tank of cold water, which allows the cooling of water contained into the serpentine. At this point, the benefit is not to create of bacterial flora but the disadvantages are several:

Not all the water comes out at the set temperature, but only the water contained in the serpentine.

The waterminimum temperature that can be set is +5 degree and not less, because otherwise the same water will freeze inside the tube.

The time of cooling, between a dispensing of water and the other, is at least a 45 minutes

Our patented system is different becuase allows the dispensing of all the water in the container comes out in pression from the water network, so without bacterial flora formation.

All the water dispensed comes out at the temperature set thanks to a special system that prevents the mixing of the incoming warm water with the outgoing cold one.

It’s possible to set the temperature at the minimum temperature of 2 degree without any freezing chance.

Only 15 minutes cooling time from a dispensing and the next one.

Informazioni su questi ad

Un pensiero su “SITEP

  1. I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe
    you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two
    images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Rispondi

Inserisci i tuoi dati qui sotto o clicca su un'icona per effettuare l'accesso:

Logo WordPress.com

Stai commentando usando il tuo account WordPress.com. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Foto Twitter

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Twitter. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Foto di Facebook

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Facebook. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Google+ photo

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Google+. Chiudi sessione / Modifica )

Connessione a %s...